Billing & Fees
Please bring your child's insurance card to each visit and show it to the receptionist at check-in. If your insurance company requires you to select a Primary Care Provider (PCP) please make sure one of our doctors is named as your child's Primary Care Provider (PCP) before your scheduled visit.
- Fees for noncovered services
- Fee of $5 for all forms requested
- Fee for copying medical records, $0.75 per page, no charge if sent directly to a physician for continuity of care
- Fee of $5 for nonpayment at the time of service
- Patients whose insurance we cannot verify at the time of service must pay in full
- Fee of $25 for cancellations/no shows without 24 hour notice
- Ear piercing $50
- Additional charges may apply for appointments: after hours (after 6 pm weekdays, after 4 pm on Saturdays or all day Sunday) and holidays or emergencies such as when patients are seen without an appointment
Charges for visits are available upon request.
Electronic Medical Records:
We are a paperless office and record all patient information in our computerized medical record system. If you bring us any information from another doctor's office we will scan it into your child's electronic chart. If you need a copy of your child's medical record we can print it for you or another doctor from our computer. (link to Authorization of transfer of records to EEP)